-931 days until BayCon 2011 begins.
BayCon is returning for our fourth year at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, located at 5101 Great America Parkway, Santa
Clara, California, 95054. All convention space is accessible from
inside the hotel. There are a number of food options available for your
convenience in the hotel itself and a wide variety of restaurants in
The hotel is now accepting reservations online for BayCon 2011 for the special convention rate of $103.
For any issues about the hotel relating to BayCon, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What's the deadline for making my hotel reservation?
- Rooms are still available, but going fast. You should reserve your room as soon as possible before the convention rate sells out.
- What is the BayCon reservation code?
- The easiest way to make your reservation is to use to the Hyatt's BayCon reservation webpage at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/Baycon2011. Be sure to select your intended check-in and check-out dates.
- Can I make my reservation without going on-line?
- Of course! Just call 1-800-233-1234 and ask for the BayCon rate. If they seem puzzled, tell them it might be listed under Artistic Solutions.
- What's the room rate?
- $103+tax per night for a room with either a single king bed or two double beds.
- What are the rates for suites?
- Sadly, there no available suites at the Hyatt.
- How many guest rooms are there in the Hyatt Regency?
- How many smoking rooms are available?
- The Hyatt-Regency is now a smoke-free facility. There are no smoking rooms available.
- How much is parking?
- It's FREE! We have a 3-story parking garage and there are no gates to fight with!
- Does the hotel have Internet access?
- Yes. In-room wired Internet access is free. There is also a wireless service but there is a charge for that.
- How can I get a refrigerator in my room?
- Every room in the hotel is equipped with a small refrigerator.
- Is there a secure place to store my laptop/jewelry/special edition Nerf ball?
- Yes. Every room has a safe which even includes a plug for you to charge your laptop while you secure it.
- How do I get a room on the party floor?
- Make a normal reservation and contact the BayCon Hotel Division at email@example.com to have your room moved to the party floor. The party floor sells out early so make sure to reserve your room soon.
- Can I bring my cat/dog/iguana/drama llama?
- No. The Hyatt Regency is a Pet Free Zone, though documented and jacketed service animals are welcome.
- Can I get there on public transit?
- Yes; VTA's Great America Station is across from the Convention Center. This is served by the Mountain View-Winchester Light Rail line. (This is not the same as Amtrak/ACE's Great America Station, which is closer to VTA's Lick Mill Station.) If you're coming from Caltrain, you'll most likely want to transfer at Mountain View.
- Is there a shuttle from the airport?
- The hotel does not provide a courtesy shuttle. The least expensive way to get here from SJC is to take the free Airport Flyer to the Metro/Airport Station, then transfer to a Mountain View train.
- Whom do I contact with questions or problems?
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and our elite team of troubleshooters will help answer all of your queries, ponderings, or problems.