BayCon is returning for our sixth year at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, located at 5101 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, California, 95054. The room rate is $103 a night for either a single king or a double double room plus applicable state and local taxes. All convention space is accessible from inside the hotel. There are a number of food options available for your convenience in the hotel itself and a wide variety of restaurants in the vicinity.
To make your reservation online, go to the Hyatt Regency BayCon web site. If you prefer to make your reservation over the phone, you can call the Hyatt Regency toll free at 1-888-421-1442. Be sure to mention BayCon 2013 to get your discount rate.
For any issues about the hotel relating to BayCon, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How many smoking rooms are available?
- The Hyatt Regency is now a smoke-free facility. There are no smoking rooms available.
- How much is parking?
- It's FREE! We have a 3-story parking garage and there are no gates to fight with!
- Does the hotel have Internet access?
- Yes. In-room wired Internet access is free. There is also a wireless service but there is a charge for that.
- How can I get a refrigerator in my room?
- Every room in the hotel is equipped with a small refrigerator.
- Is there a secure place to store my laptop/jewelry/special edition Nerf ball?
- Yes. Every room has a safe which even includes a plug for you to charge your laptop while you secure it.
- How do I get a room on the party floor?
- Make a normal reservation and contact the BayCon Hotel Division at email@example.com to have your room moved to the party floor. The party floor sells out early so make sure to reserve your room soon.
- Can I bring my cat/dog/iguana/drama llama?
- No. The Hyatt Regency is a Pet Free Zone, though documented and jacketed service animals are welcome.
- Can I get there on public transit?
- Yes; VTA's Great America Station is across from the Convention Center. This is served by the Mountain View-Winchester Light Rail line. (This is not the same as Amtrak/ACE's Great America Station, which is closer to VTA's Lick Mill Station.) If you're coming from Caltrain, you'll most likely want to transfer at Mountain View.
- Is there a shuttle from the airport?
- The hotel does not provide a courtesy shuttle. The least expensive way to get here from SJC is to take the free Airport Flyer to the Metro/Airport Station, then transfer to a Mountain View train.
- Whom do I contact with questions or problems?
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and our elite team of troubleshooters will help answer all of your queries, ponderings, or problems.